Thursday, October 16, 2008

Solo Exhibit at The Art Institute & Gallery

Important notice: I am merging my two blogs soon so please click on this link and subscribe there in the block at the top right in order to continue to receive my blog posts.







For the first time in almost a year, my easel and my watercolor table have no works in progress on them! Yesterday we delivered all of the artwork (19 paintings!) to the Art Institute & Gallery in Salisbury for my solo exhibit in their Foyer Gallery. Photos of the exhibit are above. The opening reception is this Friday from 5:00 - 8:00 PM. My show hangs until November 15th. The solo exhibit coincides with the AI&G's Fall member's show. The theme this year is "On the Waterfront" and since I saw them hanging the show yesterday, I can tell you it's wonderful! Bill Kerbin, of the the Daily Times interviewed me for an article in the Worcester County Times section of the newspaper. Click here for the link to the article. If you are local, please try to check out the show before November 15th and if you can make it to the opening on Friday, I'd love to see you there! I will be posting the new paintings soon!

Important notice!
I am merging my two blogs soon so please click on this link and subscribe there in the block at the top right in order to continue to receive my blog posts.

No comments: