Monday, November 24, 2008

Hosting the American Robin



Digital Photography

Digital Photography

Digital Photography
I admit it...I am a birdwatcher! My studio has two large windows in it facing our backyard. My camera is generally mounted on my tripod at the window with the best view of the backyard and bird feeders. I have several feeders and enjoy hosting and photographing my visitors. There have always been robins in the area but never near the feeders, much to my dismay. However, suddenly they descended this weekend upon the two berry producing trees near the feeders. They were frantic in their sudden pursuit of the new found treats. Their gluttony was fascinating to watch. I got some nice shots and am sharing them with you today. Click on the image for an enlarged view. If you haven't already, click on the box on the top right side of my blog to subscribe if you'd like to get my latest posts in your inbox. I hope you enjoy the shots!

No comments: