Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Looking Through My Lens" is Launched

The transition is complete! This blog will now feature my photography and digital art. I hope you will enjoy looking a little more closely at the world as I see it through my camera lens. Future posts will include my photography and digital artwork as I focus my lens on my favorite subjects - the coastal areas, landscapes, wildlife and people of the Eastern Shore. I do occasionally travel away from this land of pleasant living so I'll take you along (a virtual trip, of course!) as I focus in on the interesting sites and people I encounter along the way.
If you want to continue to receive my latest watercolor and oil paintings in your email, click here to go to my painting blog, Doris Glovier Studio and, if you have not already done so, at the top, right of the page, you can subscribe to receive new paintings & posts in your email. If you have any questions or need assistance click here to email me. Thanks for checking in!

No comments: